NETFLIX AND CHILL W. US 🍿📺
It's the perfect weather to slip into your PJs, pour a hot cuppa (or wine!) and binge on the latest series.
Here's what we're watching, reading and wearing this June...
- Selling Sunset on Netflix: Our fave guilty pleasure to pain w. a wine and our PJ's as we live our best life watching elite agents sell the luxe life to affluent buyers in LA. Relationships are everything, and that often means major drama that we are totally here for!
- Queen Charlotte on Netflix: Young Queen Charlotte's marriage to King George of England sparks an epic love story and transforms high society in this "Bridgerton" universe prequel. watch w. our luxe lace robes and indulge in this series like the queen you are!
- Firefly Lane on Netflix: Firefly Lane follows the friendship and bond between two besties from their teens through the decade into their 40's. Tthe finale will have you ugly crying - we recommend watching w. your bestie, matching pj's and a box of tissues.
- The Last Thing He Told Me on Apple TV: Produced by Reese Witherspoon and starring Jennifer Garner, this thrilling mini-series is based on the New York Times’ bestselling novel by Laura Dave. The perfect series to curl up with, it will have you guessing until the end!
- Love and Death on Binge: This mini-series tells the true story of Candy Montgomery, a Texas churchgoing mother who commits a horrific crime against her friend, Betty Gore. Equally parts shocking and disturbing, if you're a true crime fan, add this to your list!
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (book): If you haven't already joined the colleen hoover aka CO-HO craze, then you’re going to need to slip into your SWTE PJS, pour a cuppa, and get your heart strings pulled at. It Ends With Us is our favourite book of hers.
Love these or have a series to recommend to us? Head to our Instagram and let us know!